Friday, October 22, 2010

Work

I just got an e-mail today from my favorite store telling me that they're hire. Earlier on Tumblr I was talking about how I wasn't sure if I was going to apply because it's so far away but I think I'm going to do it.


Cons:
-I would have to stay with my grandma (she only lives 10 minutes away from the mall and I live an hour-- This is a pro and con, pro because I can help her out with everyday things, con because she stresses me out and she has no internet... Hello Starbucks!)
-Shitty parking lot (prone to accidents during the holiday season)
Pros:
-I would get to wear all the clothes that I buy from there (no work uniform needed!)
-I love the store I would be applying at (it's the only place I shop)
-It's a job (so I would be making money while working at my favorite clothing store)

I'm kinda excited. I'm going to fill out the application tonight and then turn it in when I go to my grandma's next week. I really hope I can get a job there. I could wear a different outfit for 2 weeks straight without repeating, I know that doesn't sound like a lot but it's a lot for me compared to what I used to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment