Friday, October 15, 2010

This Ones for You

A lot has been going on lately. Recently my grandpa passed away so I've been dealing with that. He was a good grandpa and whenever my brother and I would go over there, my grandparents would take us to a different park every time :) and we always had so much fun with them. I know my grandpa is in a better place and people in my family are happy that he is no longer suffering. However, I know I'm being selfish here, but I just wanted one day with him. Just one more day to hold his hand and tell him I love him.

I loved my grandpa so much. He was so funny. Whenever we played cards, everyone would be talking except him and he would always win :) We thought it was because he was focusing on the game but the truth is, he was just a bad ass like that. I love my grandpa and I will miss him very much.

Today I bought a sketchbook and some watercolors. I've always wanted to paint but I thought, "Eh, I'm not good at art so why bother," but today I bought it anyways. My grandpa was an amazing painter. I painted a little today, nothing fantastic or anything and honestly, my sketch book will probably turn into a thinspo book, but painting helps and I'm a firm believer that color therapy really helps.

I love my first painting :)
Papa I love you, this ones for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment