Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Off to Bed

I hope tomorrow is better and I hope when I wake up I find out that my grandpa is OK. I love him so much and he is such a good grandpa.

Also, tomorrow I'm going to workout, call the places that I interviewed at, do some light grocery shopping and possibly get my nails done. I'm really thinking about getting them taken off for good, but I've had them for over 7 years, it's like a part of me. I know that sounds stupid but having nails makes your hands look so feminine and delicate. <3

Side note* My mom just texted me (first time since she left to see my grandpa at 6:30 pm) and asked, "Who got voted off from Dancing with the Stars?" I told her but I'm thinking, "What the fuck? How's grandpa? Who cares about DWTS!" Anyhow, she just told me that he's finally resting so that's good. Hopefully he wakes up with a smile on his face, Although I perhaps that's wishful thinking. 

Goodnight xx

No comments:

Post a Comment