Sunday, February 20, 2011

Heaven

Last night I enjoyed a nice dinner with some friends and then after we went to a bar to enjoy some drinks and music. Little did I know that the band was going to be incredibly awesome. Not only did they interact with their fans but they also interacted with me :) We were so close to the band that I had to move back while the lead guitarist did his solo so I wouldn't get whacked in the face with the neck of the guitar. They sung a bunch of covers and also did their own music. When he started to sing Bruno Mars Just the Way You Are, he knelt down on his knees and looked me in the eyes while he sung,

"Oh her eyes, her eyes,
Make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying,
She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day..."

I couldn't help but smile and I swear I was glowing. I almost started crying. He was gorgeous and had a smile and an amazing personality to match. Best night ever, by far.


^Amazing vocals

^Guitar picks from the band

No comments:

Post a Comment